- Frequent Flyer Program
- Air Crafts
- Airbus A320 fleet
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Carry On Baggage
- Each guest can bring one carry-on item up to 30lb/14kg and one personal item. The carry-on item is subject to a maximum outside linear dimension of 50 inches.
- Baggage Fees
- Main Cabin guests may check up to 10 bags, at 50lbs/22kg each, for a fee of $25 per bag.
- Main Cabin Select guests and Main Cabin refundable fare holders may check 1 bag up to 50lbs/22kg free of charge. Bags 2 through 10 may weigh up to 50lbs/22kg for a $25 fee each.
- First Class guests may check two (2) bags up to 50lbs/22kg each free of charge. Bags 3 through 10 may weigh up to 50lbs/22kg for a $25 fee each.
- One infant stroller and one child safety seat may be checked for each child/infant guest at no charge.
- Seat Selection Fee
- Reserving Express seats costs $20-$50.
- Food & Drink
- Complimentary drinks (i.e. Coke, Sprite, Orange Juice, Coffee) are served.
Snacks are sold for $3-$5 and premium non-alcoholic drinks are sold for $2-$3.
Fresh food (i.e. Sandwiches, Salads) are provided on flights over two hours for $4-$9.
- Traveling with Children
- Children 2 to 4 years old must be accompanied by a guest at least 12 years of age.
- Children 5 to 11 may travel unaccompanied on non-stop flights only and Virgin America assistance is required.
- The charge for Unaccompanied Minor service is $75-$125 based on the flight.
- Traveling with Pets
- Cats and dogs in their approved carriers are accepted in the Main Cabin for $100 fee. Carriers can not exceed 18" x 15" x 8".
- Military Discount
- Active duty U.S. Military personnel are allowed to check up to 5 bags free of charge.
Active duty U.S. Military personnel who travel on official orders are allowed to check up to 10 bags free of charge.